As a lawyer, William De Kesel advises and assists corporate entities, non-profit organisations and private persons within all judicial matters related to insurances, liability and real estate.
Since 2017, William is an appointed conciliator at the Ombudsman for Commerce and offers conciliation services to both consumers and business persons. William strives for conflict prevention by objectively informing the consumer about their rights and obligations. He proposes structural improvements to the trade sector, based on disputes submitted to him.
Areas of expertise
- Insurance Law
- Liability and Damage compensation Law (material, immaterial, physical harm)
- Real Estate Law (sale-purchase, lease, usufruct, co-ownership, construction (architects, engineers, entrepreneurs, promotors, principals, neighbour disturbances)
Bilingual, William practices the aforementioned matters both in French and Dutch.
- Graduate of Law at FUSL Bruxelles and KU Leuven
- Postgraduate education in mediation within civil and commercial matters (b-Mediation)
- Postgraduate education in real estate (KU Leuven)